The Commonwealth Enterprise and Investment Council (CWEIC) and the African Hydrogen Partnership (AHP) will convene an expert panel to discuss the challenges, the investment opportunities and how the Commonwealth can be used as a platform to co-ordinate and share knowledge and expertise to advance the hydrogen revolution.
The Webinar will focus on:
- The science behind Hydrogen and the difference between grey, blue, green and natural hydrogen.
- Large-scale production and commercialisation of hydrogen and how Commonwealth nations can play a key role in achieving decarbonisation.
- The potential of green hydrogen to bring green growth and sustainable development.
- The significance of hydrogen associations in the development of the hydrogen revolution.
- Investing and raising funds for transactions and how governments and the private sector can provide financial support for hydrogen related projects.
Special address from:
- The Rt Hon Alok Sharma MP, Minister of State at the Cabinet Office and President of COP26, the 26th United Nations Climate Change Conference
- The Rt Hon Sir Hugo Swire KCMG, Deputy Chair, CWEIC
- Nienke Homan, Chair of the Sustainable Hydrogen Club, board member of the Green Hydrogen Organisation and CEO of Impact Hydrogen
- Ibukun Adebayo, Director Africa and South Asia Strategy, London Stock Exchange Group
- Bamidele Adebisi, Professor of Intelligent Infrastructure Systems, Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU).
- Jorgo Chatzimarkakis, CEO Hydrogen Europe
- Ambassador Seyni Nafo, Spokesperson of the African Group of Negotiators at COP26 and Public Sector Board Member of the African Hydrogen Partnership
- Vomic Nur Shah, Head of Origination, UK Export Finance
- Frank Wouters, Chairman, MENA Hydrogen Alliance and Senior Vice President Energy Transition at Reliance Industries
This webinar targets anyone who is curious about the global impact of green hydrogen. The Panel discussion will be followed by a live Q&A session.
Apr 20, 2022 09:30 AM in London