The African Hydrogen Partnership (AHP) makes and shapes hydrogen markets in Africa. It’s a multi-stakeholder platform for encouraging uptake of green hydrogen and green ammonia, fuel cell technology and exciting hydrogen applications.
We’re pleased to report tangible progress - here’s the news so far in 2019.
The AHP has facilitated discussions about:
- Hydrogen trucks and buses in African countries
- Supply of lower grade hydrogen or ammonia in African countries
The AHP has championed practical applications of hydrogen power by:
- Advising an African financial institution on the role of hydrogen and fuel cells in the power supply system and the impact on electricity cost and reliability
- Explaining the potential role of hydrogen for economic growth and job creation to governmental and parastatal organizations in Africa
- Introducing an African entrepreneur to electrolyser manufacturers
- Exploring the potential of hydrogen burners for steam generation
Do you or your organization have a specific request?
Are you interested in getting involved in one of these opportunities?
Reach out to us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
The African Hydrogen Partnership - Making and shaping hydrogen markets in Africa